"Your contact people were very friendly, responsive and sympathetic to our situation."
- B.B., Ontario
Global Medical USA
Medical Insurance for foreign nationals traveling for up to 12 months to the United States.
Benefits of Coverage
- Choice of Medical Expense Benefits: $50,000 per condition maximum to $200,000 lifetime maximum
- Choice of Deductibles: $250 - $1,000
- 100% Emergency Medical Evacuation Benefit
- $12,500 Emergency Reunion Benefit
- 100% Repatriation of Remains Benefit
- $25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
- Access to UnitedHealthcare Global's 24-hour assistance network for emergency assistance anywhere in the world. This gives you fast, reliable referrals to the nearest medical facility or provider, as well as help relaying messages to family members
- Optional Benefits include:
- Hazardous Activity and Athletic Coverage
Eligible individuals are foreign nationals who are traveling outside of their home country to the United States. A single trip is not to exceed 12 months.
- Benefits reduce to $100,000 age 60-64.
- Benefits reduce to $10,000 at age 65.
- Benefits limited to $50,000 for children.
Dependent Coverage - If they are traveling with you and are dependent upon you for support, lawful spouses and unmarried children under age 18 may also be enrolled.
Know Your Plan?
It's easy to buy now!
Call us at (800)
between 8am - 5pm, EST
Psychiatric Disorder in the United States
A young Turkish woman, studying in the United States, tried to inflict harm upon herself and was admitted to the local psychiatric hospital. UnitedHealthcare Global Physician Advisors consulted with the treating physicians, and the woman was diagnosed with bulimia and borderline personality disorder. After an evaluation, the woman was discharged and was able to fly home to Turkey with a cousin serving as her escort.